I'd Give This A Title But It'd Just Make You Tired...
June is here and ready to go! So excited because things are smoothly moving along!
This is a month full of amazing! Why? Well just because. Ok now usually honestly, Im pretty up beat but I great really fired up when I can be around MORE like minded people. In a few short week s- 16 days really but who’s counting?;) – I’ll be in Las Vegas with other Beachbody people, wanting to make a positive and amazing change in lives. This is my dream in life – to help people. So I am LITERALLY living the dream. So getting to do stuff towards your dream, even if its your business, makes you happy. Did I connect that well enough?
Anywho, day job: it’s a day job. I am finally comfortable with the people I work with, the content of my work and guess what? Don’t change who you are – a few ladies hearing me making my shakes every day now want to try it out. I didn’t market or chase them down – they just see me doing what I do – being me. Guess they want some of that Shakeology Swag? I dunno;) Yes I made that up, I sorta thought it was clever. Ha!
Something I learned from teaching at the gym – NO ONE CARES! If I have the worst day ever, NO ONE CARES! They come to the gym for me to lift them up and darn it, I’m gonna do it! So If I have to slam so E&E to get it done?! Its done and God bless the gym for letting me get any frustrations out and keep my sanity by doing a little dancing and Body Combattin’;)
Done with that stuff – on the Mom Chronicles. And the Beat goes on! Jessalyn Shows me every day why I was picked to be her mom – someone has GOT to have a child this bright, amazing and energetic in this world to share with others! She’s amazing. She is a ball of energy, inquisitiveness, musicality, and just everything I would have asked for if I knew that I could choose Now don’t get it twisted..the terrible twos are looming and she’s gotten a jump start. “Jessalyn – mommy wears weave – stop pulling her braids its connected and hurts mommy”… “Jessalyn, yay! Potty time! Yay..ok, wow, you missed the potty. But not the carpet. STOP RUNNING!!” You don’t want the rest of the deets :/ Just know, it’s a jungle in here!
Off lunch break on to the next adventure!!
This is a month full of amazing! Why? Well just because. Ok now usually honestly, Im pretty up beat but I great really fired up when I can be around MORE like minded people. In a few short week s- 16 days really but who’s counting?;) – I’ll be in Las Vegas with other Beachbody people, wanting to make a positive and amazing change in lives. This is my dream in life – to help people. So I am LITERALLY living the dream. So getting to do stuff towards your dream, even if its your business, makes you happy. Did I connect that well enough?
Anywho, day job: it’s a day job. I am finally comfortable with the people I work with, the content of my work and guess what? Don’t change who you are – a few ladies hearing me making my shakes every day now want to try it out. I didn’t market or chase them down – they just see me doing what I do – being me. Guess they want some of that Shakeology Swag? I dunno;) Yes I made that up, I sorta thought it was clever. Ha!
Something I learned from teaching at the gym – NO ONE CARES! If I have the worst day ever, NO ONE CARES! They come to the gym for me to lift them up and darn it, I’m gonna do it! So If I have to slam so E&E to get it done?! Its done and God bless the gym for letting me get any frustrations out and keep my sanity by doing a little dancing and Body Combattin’;)
Done with that stuff – on the Mom Chronicles. And the Beat goes on! Jessalyn Shows me every day why I was picked to be her mom – someone has GOT to have a child this bright, amazing and energetic in this world to share with others! She’s amazing. She is a ball of energy, inquisitiveness, musicality, and just everything I would have asked for if I knew that I could choose Now don’t get it twisted..the terrible twos are looming and she’s gotten a jump start. “Jessalyn – mommy wears weave – stop pulling her braids its connected and hurts mommy”… “Jessalyn, yay! Potty time! Yay..ok, wow, you missed the potty. But not the carpet. STOP RUNNING!!” You don’t want the rest of the deets :/ Just know, it’s a jungle in here!
Off lunch break on to the next adventure!!
Comments