Divorce diaries
this will be a shorter sort of rambling entry. It all matters. With my ex and I called it off, I put up a huge wall and that wall translated into every part of the life I have with my daughter. As much as I thought it didn't matter, kindergarten has been kicking my ass. You read that right my ass. All of it. And I have a big one. And why? Because of that damn wall. We weren't talking. So House on the right didn't know what house on the left was dealing with. It was pretty much awful. But I have seen though is my daughter be someone I didn't know she was, and show me that she's 100 times smarter and more clever than I ever gave her a little clever but credit for. So the diary of a divorcee starts here…this is the lesson. They're smarter than us. So you got to talk. Kindergarten is getting a little better, actually a lot better. Who the heck learns Mandarin and Spanish , before they get there for teeth? And oh gosh the front teeth. That's another entry 😜… But let's just say i'm hearing her better than before and I'm seeing life differently than ever. And I'm on her butt so I got a log off and get some reading and review of the behavior but the time i
n

Comments