day one...ick

so basically, im a little dissappointed..but ill get to that...

i have reached a BLAH state with my workouts and yo-yo weight issues so i decided to try Jay Johnson's bootcamp. I thought, hey, it works for cheerleaders, surely I can hang! I was so nervous!! I went out...spent $225 on the camp and ended up buying new workout clothes and shoes and sweats (geez, you cant just roll into valley ranch looking like trash right?!?!?) and i was ready this morning..queeziness and all...530am..i got there at 520a (10 push ups if you are late!!)

and you know what???? it was cancelled! more specifically, no one showed! so im still pretty ticked about it!! i actually am actively trying to reach the caloric goals for each day, so i packed my 4-5 mini meals and im doing ok..i ended up doing some workout at the gym and i ran and such outside with some veterans of the camp before dissapointedly departing the location...

lets just say that im overly ready for wednesday and i hope i dont have to get a refund! i really just wanna see results..and not pay 24 hr fitness 2 grand do do it:) more tomorrow....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ongoing Lessons in Life and BALANCE

Divorce diaries