Radioactive Fitness! And CELEBRATION!!



End of the week! Yay!! I have one more day of Body Beast  - I probably wont post daily blogs about it anymore b/c it will repeat a few weeks. Maybe we'll talk about recipes;)

So today I ran 4.75 miles (still training for a 15K in February - yikes!)  and then did shoulder day.

It was a challenge.  I looked over at my hubby and asked him what the heck was this or that move? He's an Army veteran and loves to lift and for once, kinda smirked b/c he knew the workout better than me - I got him in cardio though! ;)

Lots of presses, lats and stuff..hence the video showing that I DO have shoulders! Say what?!?! Probably the strongest looking part of my physique thus far.  Working on being supa dupa awesome soon!

First, Challenge Groups - this program Im doing now (Body Beast) is tough! Waking up and doing it alone is not as easy as you think it may be for me.  So why do that w/o a group? Um, DONT! That's why I have free challenge groups!  They offer accountability, tips, tricks and all kinds of info from THE TRAINERS - you know the masterminds behind the programs you'd be pushing play to each day? Just saying..its a fool proof win win.

Next, what is radioactive fitness? Well it came to me when I was listening to this song mid run this morning.  I've decided that, I will be spontaneous and EXPLOSIVE when it comes to positive changes in my life. My fitness (physical, mental and financial) come from what I choose to do.  What can you be explosive about?

Happy FLEX FRIDAY! Talk to you again soon! xoxo Jess

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ongoing Lessons in Life and BALANCE

Divorce diaries

day one...ick