Muscles Say TIMBER!! And Nutrition Tips



Had to add the video!  so anyway, today -- GOOD DAY!! I ran 3 miles, kinda faster than I usually do and felt like  - AHHH!  I needed that. 

Body confusion - sorta  like  muscle confusion I guess. The change up in my activity seems to be doing a body good?!?! I am sleeping a bit better even though Im working out in the day time.

So lets talk nutrition.  I feel like im eating sooo much! but its not causing anything adverse.  How much are you eating a day? Do you track it?

Im no the queen of MyFitnessPal (YET!) but I do consistently log on.  Over 120 days now thank you very much! I don't like that it tells me to eat 1300 cals a day so I kinda ignore that.  Sticking with what my trainer said to do.

Eating is not the enemy. The content of what's eaten can really do you in though....

Tips for less ick after kicking but in a workout:
1. COOK
2. DONT EAT OUT
3. Plan and Prep
4. Portion control
5.  clean it up - ie, quit with all the preservative-y crap!

so with #5 - my coworker bought some kale chips. Didn't really like them and I said - "honey. no. there's like 15 ingredients and I cant pronounce half of them. dead give away - this is a nutritious trap! Ill make you some!"  So I did..she loved them and im giving her the 3 ingredient recipe.

You can do it - google, pinterest, instagram, UM, ME!!  Find some outlet to get better at not eating conveniently crooks - they are stealing your health!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ongoing Lessons in Life and BALANCE

Divorce diaries

day one...ick