Move it, Clap It, Make it Happen!



Well..I do like to Move it Move it..:)

No real crazy thing to report other than CHANGE IT UP. I consider myself pretty self aware when it comes to my fitness but even I plateau.  Body Combat was my first plateau breaker but it was all cardio. Know when to step out of your zone.

Today  - cardio wasn't running in place and such like I thought. it had weights :/  So it was good and different than my regular cardio. I'd say I was more plyometric based than anything. There were these clappy push ups - yeah ok those didn't go over too well ! But atleast I tried! In a few months I'll be a clappin happy fool! ha!

Hmm.. I was asking on my like page, soreness help ( I need it )
- yoga
- hot bath *Epsom salt
- foam roller
**never heard this one** - apple cider vinegar! The others haven't worked much so I'll try this next.

Comment below -what's your remedy?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ongoing Lessons in Life and BALANCE

Divorce diaries

day one...ick