Ultimate Reset Eve!
So here I am, about an hr before midnight wondering wtf, what am I about to do! So first off, confession: Im a compulsive eater. Eating emotionally is a big problem for so many people and Im victim to it. Out of this experience, I hope to gain a healthy and responsible eating regimine.
So what happens in 21 days. Well three phases: reclaim, release, restore. In this first phase, animal protiens are being eliminated. They are harder to digest and can get in the way. I get it. However, Im soooo nervous because I like eating meat! Ooh we'll see.
Why do this. Definately not to lose weight. Yes Ill probably lose some but thats not the focus. I have a baby and I dont want her to have this negative relationship with food so I need to learn more.
Next, my family. I feel that I need to be selfish in the way that I need to put myself first in some ways so that I can be present for them. Healthy for them. I gotta be the example.
So no working out, no caffiene, reduced meat. Headaches expected... And beyond that, Im still excited bc I get to find some strength I am not even sure I have. Wish me luck!
So what happens in 21 days. Well three phases: reclaim, release, restore. In this first phase, animal protiens are being eliminated. They are harder to digest and can get in the way. I get it. However, Im soooo nervous because I like eating meat! Ooh we'll see.
Why do this. Definately not to lose weight. Yes Ill probably lose some but thats not the focus. I have a baby and I dont want her to have this negative relationship with food so I need to learn more.
Next, my family. I feel that I need to be selfish in the way that I need to put myself first in some ways so that I can be present for them. Healthy for them. I gotta be the example.
So no working out, no caffiene, reduced meat. Headaches expected... And beyond that, Im still excited bc I get to find some strength I am not even sure I have. Wish me luck!
| Shopping Spree for Week 1 |
Comments