Alexander and ..
I’ve had a terrible, horrible, no good very bad day
I think I’ll go to Australia!
Those were funny words from a childhood fav
Today they were truth!
I ran out of gas
On my way to work
Leaving my fellow motorists who commute into town like me with one less lane on 377 to use .. there are only 2
I was embarrassed
Police officers were involved
And God sent an angel
I may never meet this beautiful soul again but infinity times thank you for coming to my aid!
She pushed my suv uphill out of the way until my hubby could get me and gasoline handled. I burst into tears and owe her so much!
I’m never leaving my ‘Hood
The peeps are too good
I called into work Bc this debacle took all day but I’m grateful for family game night and suburban moms with cans willing to help
No longer a terrible horrible no good very bad day
I think I’ll go to Australia!
Those were funny words from a childhood fav
Today they were truth!
I ran out of gas
On my way to work
Leaving my fellow motorists who commute into town like me with one less lane on 377 to use .. there are only 2
I was embarrassed
Police officers were involved
And God sent an angel
I may never meet this beautiful soul again but infinity times thank you for coming to my aid!
She pushed my suv uphill out of the way until my hubby could get me and gasoline handled. I burst into tears and owe her so much!
I’m never leaving my ‘Hood
The peeps are too good
I called into work Bc this debacle took all day but I’m grateful for family game night and suburban moms with cans willing to help
No longer a terrible horrible no good very bad day



Comments