Hi My name is Jessica and I’m admittedly diagnosed with ADHD. Watching my feed it’s like, “right. was there a question? You randomly dress in tutus” However, I’ve always been more than functional with this, but sometimes, or rather for me, one time, it got to be more than I could bear. It takes a transition to get you to re-think and reassess how you approach things and how you react to changes and issues that come about. This is the longest post ever but here we go... The Background I’m a middle child. Middle child syndrome set in long ago and I’m definitely a people pleaser, mediator if you will. I love it and sometimes hate it. I want to be mediated on once in a while! Can someone sorta let me just BE there and NOT be involved in the resolution? The answer is usually no. Pressing on, I got married a little young, 23 to be exact and proceeded into full Stepmom (two amazing kiddos), wife, worker, grad student, gym go...
Comments