Detoxing or Got the Flu?

The flu. I feel like I have the flu. Welcome to my sugar detox. So I came in this decision on my own after a lot of indulgent weekends… To be honest, I've been pushing this back for years. The sugars of been adding up and I swore it wasn't going to affect me. I was going to work out and only use like Gatorade right? And that'll burn off right? No. Sugar sugar sugar is just that. My body's been rejecting the work I'm doing and I knew I needed a large change. I woke up and said that's it sugar! Cold turkey is a bitch. I hurt  I acheI feel like eating an entire bin of bulk candy. However just so you know it's not the sweets of candy that are getting me… It's the sweets, refined sugar, and just the sugar content of drinks that have been getting me. I looked last week everything I down inclusive of an extra couple of my daughters juice she didn't finish, or the last couple of years that she didn't lower, and it just added on. And I love for fruit and you've got someone even close to 200 g of sugar a day. I never thought this would be me because you're not gonna see me go just buy a candy bar… But it all adds up.

So here early today on my couch, in so much pain. Three years ago I had a double strain bout of the flu. Ended up even delirious I had a 105° temperature. All the bodyaches, the sneezing, sore throat etc. are identical! Sugar. Makes me sick… To be honest I'm super embarrassed, probably being emotional right now with a couple of tears because holy cow this hurts! However there's a Silverlining and I'm determined to show myself, my daughter, and my clients, that it's not just a dream you live a balanced, sugar sprinkled versus dumped all over everything life. That's all I have because I'm about to pass out super tired :-) they want done. Total natural sugars 40. Refined sugars zero



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ongoing Lessons in Life and BALANCE

Divorce diaries

day one...ick