Talk to Me Like We Text...

Date Night
#winning
#fun
#whatdoimeanwhenihashtaghmmmm


I had this convo with my boyfriend. He dosen’t get it. Hashtagging, and the whole social pheonemon of saying less with less, and saying more in a confusing way (ie, hastag lines longer than the Orgeon Trail). So to have a common ground, and no applicable lessons on hashtagging, we  watched JT and Jimmy kill them hashtags https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=57dzaMaouXA  but still he doesn’t get it?? Haha to be fair. I don’t even get it.

 After a total #fail of explaining anything in a form of making sense, I further muddied my own thoughts (stay with me…) . At the end of the day, its just communication. Written or stated it’s all just communication. HOWEVER. if we change the way that the communication is relayed, ie, put it in a different format for usage, can it still be properly received?


HUHHHHH??
OK SORRY had a moment. 
I mean.. if you write a book, and you then read it, do the words more or less say the same thing?
Read the first line of a magazine in your head.  Now rea dit outloud.
Does it say the same thing.

Noww….

Text someone that you’ll see them later:  C U L8ter and OMG that’s too cute #winteruggseason!
Say the same thing to someone – HMMMMMM..
Conundrum.

Im gonna walk up to someone at lunch and say "hashtag lame! did you see that guy not pump her gas? hashtag on to the next one. hastag, love my southern gent. hasthtag kroger fuel points!!"

Who's picking me up for the crazy house. 
Brenda?!!??!!  Lynn?? lol Anyway... 

I think ..we’ve created new communication and if you wanna sound as crazy as this post.
Talk like you text
Happy Friday


#mindfudgefriday
#hahahahahahaha
#okillstop

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ongoing Lessons in Life and BALANCE

Divorce diaries

day one...ick