What is A Why and Why ?



Good Question. I recently posted a video (link at the end of this) explaining my “Why”. Though I’d  explain what that means.

A why isn’t just a reason or a goal. It’s a everything. It’s the wake up reason. It’s the put down that extra portion reason. It’s the out of the house though you could be relaxing a bit more reason. It’s the reason you are willing to do what others wont because you know  after its all said and done, you’re building a future.

My why is to not be sick. My body is my best asset.  Meaning – all the other things in the world can fade away but I have 2 legs, 2 arms a mind that works for the most part ;) and a I need those things to function in harmony to complete any of the other things I want to do successfully. So my why? To BE HERE! I approach everyday as a mission to do better, to feel  better and to know better.

Whats your why?


Here’s my why created post workout so it’s a bit sweaty and breathy lol =
http://youtu.be/2YTOBJaUV-0

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ongoing Lessons in Life and BALANCE

Divorce diaries

day one...ick