Want to Find your TRUE Valentine?
Last night was fantastic!! I got home, it was a tough tough day and I thought - I need to kick something.
Looked at the dog - she didn't do anything..yet ;) kidding kidding.. SO, busted out my Les Mills Combat workout. I got so obsessed with this program that I pretty much stopped doing everything else other than running for months. So I had to give it a break, hence me starting Body Beast.
Well I started. Then I got so involved in the workout I had to ask Jessalyn to workout with me because I couldn't stop! I GOT UNLEASHED! What does that mean? I just let go. I felt transported. THIS is the very definition, to me, of a soul mate workout. What else could it be if not the love of your (fitness) life?
Why I got some tips for you!
- You can’t wait for the next day to do it again!
- You glow about it when you’re with friends or family.
- You want to meet the trainer who created those workouts and when you do, you’re even more hooked on the workout than when you began it. - Forget One Direction - THESE are celebrities you freak out over "OMG SHAUN T!!!"
- You push to strive for a better body and health.
- You’re willing to put 100% into this workout program -- working out is 30% od your weight loss and clean eating is 70%.
- After you do the chosen workout you should want to eat healthy to maintain your workout “high.”
- You get a total body high when you finish working out. - Endorphin Release maybe??
- You make sacrifices with the workout. This may mean making time in your day to work out.
If you had this, why would you give it up? Skip it? If you don't, OMG, let me help you find it! No need to wait for Valentines Day to find your True Love! My fitness Valentine to you - lets get to lovin;)
**No dogs were injured in the making of this blog entry**
Comments