End of the Reset - On to Summit!!!

The Ultimate Reset was ultimately awesome!! I am happy about my results – 15 lbs, 8
inches lost in the 21 days but more importantly?!?! I gained so much knowledge
about myself.
Recap – I was not starving. At any point. There was so much
food and you are able to eat snacks which I only did one day. Top lessons learned:
1-
Snacking after work when I get home is just an
excuse.
2-
Eating tons of meat was not ok for my digestive
system
3-
I don’t need soda or coffee to be ready in the
morning for the day
4-
EVERYONE’S BODY NEEDS A BREAK!
5-
I was not drinking near enough water


That’s
my top 5. It was definitely a huge wake up call to me to take care of my
body. I am not perfect. Post reset, I
tried a soda, my beloved Diet Coke. And
one sip…JUST ONE! And I poured it out. It actually didn’t taste good and I didn’t
get that hit of sugary (aspertamey) carbonation that I usually did which made
me chug the thing. That was amazing to me!! I love that I don’t feel I need it
when I get that “2pm feeling”J

Now,
top three results:
1
– Better than Clinical Protection! Sounds gross but essentially, lots of us
(most of us) have unbalanced PH systems.
The alkinizing powder totally helped get me back to balance and guess
who’s not NEARLY as offensive when working out?
Its been the best, most amazing change for me!
2
– 15 lbs. Nuff said
3
– No need for the sodas!

It
was great! Anyone considering it, DO IT! Your body will say thank you!!!


__
Now a couple of weeks on the way to Summit! yay!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ongoing Lessons in Life and BALANCE

Divorce diaries

day one...ick