A Movement..Shape You

Feeling so empowered. I had one of those unexpected talks with myself (no I didnt answer:-)) and came to a conclusion. We've got it all wrong. Why does Mia Hamm look like she does? Why does Serena Williams look as she does? What about Cindy Crawford? Its genetics and its intended. Is any one of their shapes/body types ideal? Yes. For them. But what about you? We spend so much money and so much time not celebrationg who we are meant to be because we focus on who we are not. Enough. How about we seek not the abs or waist size of so and so but the BEST our bodies can be? And let that be enough. Im not saying "Im thick and supposed to be and I carry it well" . No. I think its a cop out. You also do not get to have big boned disease and blame that. EHHHH! No! If you are not within a healthly range and are not adopting healthy eating and physical fitness - thin or thick you are in trouble. So lets JOINTLY get out of trouble and find out how to SHAPE YOU! Im energized and excited and theres more to conme! If you want to join me, 1 Follow this blog! 2 Join my page at www.jessicajenkins.net by creating your free account so we can keep each other accountable. Talk to you again soon!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ongoing Lessons in Life and BALANCE

Divorce diaries

day one...ick