It Keeps On Comin' Huh?

That's time I'm speaking of! So timeeeee is NOT on my side! NO IT ISNT!!:) Anyway, I thought that was clever. Anywho, wow! Over a MONTH since my last entry. I will say this, its all because I've been super involved and super busy not only learning how to become a mommy/interior decorator/better wife/gym instructor/Beachbody Coach, I still work my regular 40+ hr a job.

Whew! No pity for me - I wouldn't have it any other way! I will say that I am a person who believes in God and I HAVE TO SAY that He's let me know on more than one occasion, and especially lately, that all things happen according to His will and His plan and THANK GOODNESS I don't have to know the way or the means! Back in January, as anxious and happy that I was to be on the way to becoming a mama, I was also terrified. More scared that I think I've ever been in the entirety of my life! But I pressed on, got certified to teach Hip Hop Hustle and then found a job teaching it! Then continued to work with my husband to begin preparing out house for baby and getting ready for all the changes to come. Everyone asks me if I'm enjoying my pregnancy because I seem to be going 100 mph all the time. Oh my goodness, YES I AM!! I hope that if I leave any legacy to my child, it will be to follow your dreams, all of them, and where you land is where you are supposed to be. I've tried so many things. Some things a total fail, some things amazingly successful. Why stop now? That makes no sense to me.

Health-wise, still drinking my Shakeology and thank goodness for it! I can't lie, some days, I am physically too tired or too rushed to make the shake so I'll just pop a prenatal but 4-6x a week, I'm blending at 530am on my way to commuting to work and getting my day started right.
I'm thinking of starting a vlog in the next couple of weeks "I'm Pregnant, What's Your Excuse?" and not this is not an I'm Better Than You vlog, because I'm not, its just a statement dealing with the fact that we are ALL tired and rushed and doing so much each day but there is NO EXCUSE to not get in 30 minutes of working out, eating a bit healthier and if you can't do the latter very well, there are so many tools here to help you! Again, free coach here for you 24-7, just gotta sign up (www.jessicajenkins.net - takes like 5 mins! Again, no excuse!!) Since getting pregnant, I've met Tony Horton and done a live p90x workout, met Chalene Johnson (creator of TurboFire/Turbo Jam, etc) and did a live Turbo workout with her, got certified in Hip Hop Hustle..and on and on and on! Am I awesome? I wouldn't go that far but I'd say I'm determined. That's what it takes! Getting beyond adversity takes determination. Simple.

Anyway, done with the soap box, that's all I've got today!! Keep reaching those goals! xoxoxox

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ongoing Lessons in Life and BALANCE

Divorce diaries

day one...ick