Not a Resolution...Just New Focus:)
Hey there! Still sticking true to this! I had to make blogging more realistic for me so I've resolved to AT LEAST once a week. More a reflection unless I have the desire to post post post away more than that but I'll work on the once a week thing for now.
So here I am, in 2011 and WOW! What a year 2010 was! I don't even remember it to be honest! There were so many changes, so many opportunities, so many rights, wrongs, whatever could and would go wrong or right did and so many firsts. I am still overwhelmed and embracing the firsts and loving my life more and more as I accept God's gifts.
I say all of that to say, don't waste it. Did you like how 2010 ended for you? Are you making the same resolutions whether they be really applying for the dream job, getting back into dating, adjusting that diet, calling someone who you've wronged or who's wronged you? Well, STOP IT! JUST DO It and be able to look back and say 2011 is the year that I did it! You'll love yourself for eating that frog! (I'm not nuts, watch the short movie http://www.eatthatfrogmovie.com/)
I am far from being perfect but I love where I'm going. I have what many would love to have - a beautiful supportive family, a job/career that helps provide for them, a 2nd hobby that's becoming a career, excellent health, the use of all of my body parts and the love and desire to do more! What else do you need in your 20's, 30's and beyond to get it done? Nothing.
I have also resolved to read some of the good stuff mixed in with my Stephen King favs (geez, I re-read that stuff so much, you'd think I'd have nightmares for days!!) and now I'm reading Winning by Jack Welch. I love it so far and I'll let you know what I think in the end!!
So my hope for you - whoever is cool enough to read this - do something you think you can't . Help others when you think you're too busy to try. Change a life. Yes, Beachbody is my thing, ending the trend of obesity is the goal - and that doesn't have to be yours. However, pay it forward - what is your goal? Share mine if you want and if you don't WRITE YOURS DOWN and stay true to it and make sure it fits you! Until next week!!!
So here I am, in 2011 and WOW! What a year 2010 was! I don't even remember it to be honest! There were so many changes, so many opportunities, so many rights, wrongs, whatever could and would go wrong or right did and so many firsts. I am still overwhelmed and embracing the firsts and loving my life more and more as I accept God's gifts.
I say all of that to say, don't waste it. Did you like how 2010 ended for you? Are you making the same resolutions whether they be really applying for the dream job, getting back into dating, adjusting that diet, calling someone who you've wronged or who's wronged you? Well, STOP IT! JUST DO It and be able to look back and say 2011 is the year that I did it! You'll love yourself for eating that frog! (I'm not nuts, watch the short movie http://www.eatthatfrogmovie.com/)
I am far from being perfect but I love where I'm going. I have what many would love to have - a beautiful supportive family, a job/career that helps provide for them, a 2nd hobby that's becoming a career, excellent health, the use of all of my body parts and the love and desire to do more! What else do you need in your 20's, 30's and beyond to get it done? Nothing.
I have also resolved to read some of the good stuff mixed in with my Stephen King favs (geez, I re-read that stuff so much, you'd think I'd have nightmares for days!!) and now I'm reading Winning by Jack Welch. I love it so far and I'll let you know what I think in the end!!
So my hope for you - whoever is cool enough to read this - do something you think you can't . Help others when you think you're too busy to try. Change a life. Yes, Beachbody is my thing, ending the trend of obesity is the goal - and that doesn't have to be yours. However, pay it forward - what is your goal? Share mine if you want and if you don't WRITE YOURS DOWN and stay true to it and make sure it fits you! Until next week!!!
Comments