day 2 -- wow....

ok, im gonna post an email i sent out..too tired for original thought...


It was so crazy..at exactly 530am, it was like, "lets go jumping jacks!" then we did these side bend things..then we did mountain climbers, jumping plank things, then lots of other stuff I don’t remember…THEN we ran to the track, did 10 push ups, 10 sit ups and ran a lap…repeat 3x to complete a mile….THEN (yes, there is more)….we did some stations things..sprinted to cone 1, did jumping lunges (40 count, 20 sets I guess), sprint to cone 2, did "jumping stars???" like jumping jacks in the air I guess…then sprinted to cone 3, did squats or something and sprinted to cone 4, lunged to back to 1 and REPEAT…AND THEN..AND THEN..core time:( we did like 20 mins of abs..and soooo
___________
ok, now new information..im tired! and sore!! aahhh!! but im really hapy and i think this will be worth it! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ongoing Lessons in Life and BALANCE

Divorce diaries

day one...ick